Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Stupid, stupid, stupid! Left garden hose on...

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:38:55 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

I was just thinking that, a kind of dead mans handle for hoses.
Actually if it had still been flat rate and not metered from what people
tell me that bill would be crippling now. I still think he has saved, also
of course the water will probably be used by the plants and thus not so
much watering needed for a while.
Brian

Well, in such hot weather those 2.5m³ disappeared faster than hotdogs
at a barbecue. Mind you, I expect the lawn will look a bit greener
over the next few days, so it's not all bad.

MM