Reyd

Default OT - Arthritis & Electric

Get back in the house, and notice the right shoulder isn't
bothering me. Check it out, and find out it has more mobility than it's
had in probly 10 years. Pain-free. I'd gotten a shock with the left
hand some weeks ago, and noticed the same thing, but had just figured it
was nothing. Who knows? I may have made a medical breakthru here. I'm
almost tempted to go out and purposly shock my left hand, almost. But,
I'm sensitive to electric shock, and don't think so, not on purpose.
Reason I unhooked the finse in the first place, I've got bad hips, and
last time I went over the fence, screwed up, and got one leg between the
wires. That's one way to really wake up.

Anyone else here had similar experiences?

It's funny as Hell, to go outside, and see a small herd of pups run
up to the corner of the fence, then sit down, in a V shaped line, almost
exactly a foot from the fence.

JOAT

some folks swear they get relief by strapping powerful magnets to
their joints. magnetism and electricity are pretty closely related.
you may be on to something....

more likely you are shorting out, or otherwise screwing over your
nerves, so that they can't send pain signals, so the problem is there
but you just can't feel it:-)