J T

Default OT - Arthritis & Electric

Sat, Apr 17, 2004, 12:06am (Bob=A0S.) - not him, the
little troll instead, claimed:
snip of troll wishing it was cool

Well, well, it's the little troll coprolite again. LMAO My guess
is, it's the weekend, so mommy and daddy are having a night out,
possibly to get a rest from you. They sensibly don't trust leaving you
home alone, so they got a babysitter. But, the babysitter doesn't know
what you're doing on the computer. Probably daddy's, and you aren't
even supposed to be on it. Am I close? ROTFLMAO I bet he's really
going to be bent out of shape if you windup getting his computer cut
off. Especially if he's got job related stuff on it. LMAO Now, that
would be funny. Don't you agree?

JOAT
The Good are Innocent so they invented Justice. The Evil are Guilty so
they invented Mercy.
- Unknown