Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 19 Aug 2012 01:29:18 GMT, Han wrote:
I think we really agree that Gass is out for himself, and that we have to
resist. If the CPSC says that his invention is required, what is going to
determine the price?

The US is close to if not the most capitalist country in the world.
That recognition suggests that they deserve people like Gass. Get rich
any way you can. Isn't that a motto in the US?

There's swindlers and embezzlers in the US that have ripped of
thousands of people for their accumulated wealth. And, people are
complaining about Gass? What a crock!