Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 8/18/2012 8:57 PM, Han wrote:
" wrote in
:

If Gass wins, he will have been handed a legal monopoly on table saws,
and who knows what else. I suppose you would be in favor of that.

If you look back through this newsgroup, you'd find that I proposed that
Gass should be forced to accept a (mediated) licensing settlement that
would give him a fair return on investment, but would not give him the
blackmail that he now expects.

So then, you not only like government mandated wages, but also
government mandated pricing.

So much for the silly cow cat milk fiasco.

Mind you, I think Gass should be fairly
compensated, and I don't know how much that should be.

I think 3 cents over minimum wage would be perfect!

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com