Edwin Pawlowski

Default 14" bandsaw

"Grant" wrote in message

The
seller auctions seem to gather alot of bids and higher prices for some
reason, I don't know.

Looks like it is a tool in very good condition, thus the higher price. The
dealer may have a good reputation for selling quality items. You also have
people bidding close to or evenover retail. I don't know if they get caught
in the last minute frenzy or if they are just too stupid to do any homework.

Ever heard of a Precision Packard?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll...tem=3810260662 Look a bit
tattered but if it was to be had cheap would it be worth fixing up?

If you like to tinker with machines, it may be a steal. You can buy tires,
the wheels may have to be balanced and aligned, bearing replaced, pulleys
replaced, guides, etc. Or you can put 50 hours and a couple hundred bucks
and still not be able to cut and follow a line. I don't know of this brand
and I've never rebuilt a bandsaw.