Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 8/18/2012 3:52 PM, Han wrote:
Jack wrote in :

On 8/17/2012 5:16 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 8/17/2012 1:56 PM, Jack wrote:

I do know bottled water costs more than gas . . .

I can buy bottled water for under $2/gallon. Tell me where I can buy
gasoline at under $2/gallon.

Quick look on the net found PERRIER for just $19/gal. I suggest you buy
all you can for under $2 a gallon and get yourself good and filthy rich.

Aquafina @ Amazon 32 bottles of 16.9 fl oz for $5.92. That is $3.70/gal,
like gasoline. Better look for specails ...

Aquafina is tap water, comes out of the Detroit river. $3.70 a gallon
for water you get from the local river vs. gas that is a bit more
difficult to get out of the ground and refine is plain stupid. You pay
2000 times more for Aquafina than you would from the tap. Gasoline on
the other hand is a great deal, and the oil companies should be
applauded not attacked.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com