Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 8/18/2012 3:43 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 08/18/2012 02:30 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 05:12:40 -0400, Dave wrote:

As usual, content of your posts matches your IQ; zero.

Oh ouch, that hurts. I'd rather be me with a zero IQ than be the
sanctimonious asshole you are every day of the week.

We're both happy, then. what a maroon

PDFTT

Dave is an idiot, not a troll. krw doesn't waste much time talking to
the idiot, he pretty much keeps his replies concise and on target. Much
better than trying to talk sense to him, as I've seen you try many
times. An occasional 2 seconds spent with krw simply calling the
numbskull an idiot or a maroon is ok with me. Watching you try to pound
some sense into the blockhead is trying.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com