Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Han wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Han wrote:

I was born in the last year of WWII. Large parts of the town I
grew up in (Wageningen) were destroyed twice in that war. I know
pretty well that at times armed insurrection is necessary, and I am
also eternally grateful (that's not a sop) for the Allies who gave
their lives for our freedom. Still, I am rather fearful of white
supremacists and other paramilitary groups, whether left or right.

Those guys though, are not the people who are protected by the 2nd
Ammendment. At least the ones who act out their "anxieties".

But the anxiety that the 2nd Amendment is getting compromised is
played out in front of those, and they (unfortunately) act on it.

So - do you have some links showing these acts? I get the fear part,
but I don't get the part of you believing they are acting out threats
to the second ammendment.

There are (I think) people who believe that their 2nd amendment rights
are about to be violated, and they go out and get armed to the teeth. As
well as those who are afraid of perceived rising chances of being
involved in violence. I am definitely not sure that all those people in
either category get enough education in how to handle their weapons
safely, and how to keep them secure. But those are my fears. I don't
know squat about firearms.

--
Best regards
Han