Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:34:53 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:02:06 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

It is easiest for me to come down in agreement on the aspect of
being intollerant of the illegal alien. For me that is an easy
decision. I'm not convinced though, that the non-working citizen
would readily move in to take over those jobs if the illegals were
not here. Perhaps over time, but I just can't see that happening
at all quickly.

Except that it *DID* happen, and more than once.

In our worst of our worst past - that I would agree with. There is
a point where desparation overwhelms all other considerations. But
- that's not really what we are talking about - is it?

Huh? It was just a couple of years ago. ...and yes, actually, it is.

You'll have to refresh me then, because I do not recall any time since the
great depression that people displaced from "normal" jobs turned to things
like picking crops.

--

-Mike-