Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:34:53 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:02:06 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

It is easiest for me to come down in agreement on the aspect of being
intollerant of the illegal alien. For me that is an easy decision.
I'm not convinced though, that the non-working citizen would readily
move in to take over those jobs if the illegals were not here.
Perhaps over time, but I just can't see that happening at all
quickly.

Except that it *DID* happen, and more than once.

In our worst of our worst past - that I would agree with. There is a point
where desparation overwhelms all other considerations. But - that's not
really what we are talking about - is it?

Huh? It was just a couple of years ago. ...and yes, actually, it is.