Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mike mike is offline

Default O.T. li-ion battery chargers. / iPhone uploads

On 8/18/2012 12:02 PM, James Waldby wrote:

My boss needed to get some pictures to me today that he took with his
iPhone. He was going to email them to me. I said "why not just upload
them to my computer". He'd have had to go get his special cable instead
of using one of the three USB cables I had plugged in (regular, mini,
and micro). Ended up emailing them to somebody. Neither of us has any
idea who but it wasn't me.

If I ever get a smartphone, I'm pretty sure it won't be from Apple.

I was going to say, just get a $5 bluetooth wireless adapter for your
computer, but it appears Apple doesn't support bluetooth to transfer
photos from iPhone 4 to non apple devices.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-USB-2-0-Bluetooth-V2-0-EDR-Wireless-Adapter-Dongle-Black-/120823946802
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3761385?start=0&tstart=0

I had a similar problem with android and blackberry and windows mobile
and...and...
I finally gave up and installed an HTTP file server on my main machine.
Anything with a browser can transfer files over wifi...at least stuff I
have...no apples here.