RB

Default OT - Arthritis & Electric

Some of the newer patent examiners might let it issue. I've dealt with
some lately that are clueless, and don't speak the language well either.

RB

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:57:14 -0700,
brought forth from the murky
depths:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:43:31 -0400,
(J T)
wrote:

I know some of you old guys have arthritis. I don't consider
myself old yet, but I've got it too. Diagnosed in the spine, years ago
(and, of course, they can't tell what type). Also got bad joints, but
they always claim they can't find anything wrong with any of them. If
they didn't always run the same test everytime, they might find
something.

some folks swear they get relief by strapping powerful magnets to
their joints. magnetism and electricity are pretty closely related.
you may be on to something....

My grandmother had a really neat battery powered device which was,
I believe, from the 19th century. It took the 6v and pumped it up
to thousands of currentless volts and sent it into your body through
two moistened leather pads. The new TENS units work on the very same
principle, so JOAT is SOL on the new patent thing.

Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development
--Pandora *
http://www.diversify.com