Edwin Pawlowski

Default 14" bandsaw

"Rick Stein" wrote in message

I believe that the absolute best values are on ebay. There are two
American made Powermatic 14" saws currently on ebay, both are relatively
cheap, and vastly better than any import you can buy.

Perhaps, if you live near the seller.

I looked at one of them and it is located in Utah, they will charge $75 to
strap it to a pallet, then you pay truck shipping on top of that. Aside
from the cost of the saw, I can see a few hundred $ to get it any distance.
Grizzly and Wilke Machine, etc, have good deals with truckers. Most small
dealers do not and moving a single pallet a thousand or more miles gets
rather pricey. You can buy a new Jet for the price of shipping and crating
alone.

Think before you bid.
Ed