Rick Stein

Default 14" bandsaw

I believe that the absolute best values are on ebay. There are two
American made Powermatic 14" saws currently on ebay, both are relatively
cheap, and vastly better than any import you can buy.

Rick

JLJ21710 wrote:
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message news:iP8gc.44
Woodcraft today and take advantage of the 10% sale and

get the Jet 14" for $449 today.

Grant,

I agree with Ed. As I said in an earlier post, look around for sale prices.
I have the Jet 14" closed base and it's done everything I ever asked of it.
If only my would ;-} (just kidding dear).

Jo

Ed, Sorry about the email. I always hit the wrong button on my newsreader.