Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor freight powder gun

On 2012-08-15, mkr5000 wrote:
God I hate this new groups format -- my replies don't show up.

What new format? The format you see it in is a function of who
your news server is and what newsreader you are using. There is no
global format -- there are thousands of news servers around the world,
each carrying copies of the articles.

Your experience can be blamed on Google pure and simple. Get a
subscription to a real news server, and get a real newsreader, and stop
trying to use a web browser for the purpose.

And your replies may well show up after some time. Google is
infamous for a long delay before what you have posted becomes visible to
*you* -- though it is visible to most others around the world a lot
quicker.

so this is regular powder that you liquefy with water and gently
aerate? then heat the part and just dip it? sounds great !

No -- if you add water, it would cool the workpiece off too fast
to melt the powder. It is *just* regular powder and airflow -- no
liquid added. The airflow makes the powder *behave* like a liquid.

Good luck,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564