Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Social Security Administration, NOAA, DHS buys over 1 BILLION rounds of hollow-point bullets

Rambo wrote:
Your right to bear arms will be no match when your own gov't starts to
mow your down with 1 billion hollow-point bullets in the coming riots
and anarchy.

This is more bullets then your own army used in your illegal so-called
"war" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your own gov't is preparing for a war against you. Apparently,
they've got 3 bullets for each of you.

What a ****-hole of a country you've become.

I'm so glad to be a Canadian, living in Canada. We all feel this way
up here, watching the USA descend into the toilet.

I just wish you had spent more of your own tax dollars to build a
fortified wall between the US and Canada to keep you jailed inside
your own country when the time comes.

You have it wrong. My understanding is that the Social Security
Administration is planning on a war with Canada.

Or maybe it was recipients of Social Security that are going to wage the
war.

My source wasn't exactly clear.