Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Social Security Administration, NOAA, DHS buys over 1 BILLION rounds of hollow-point bullets

"Rambo" wrote in message
Your right to bear arms will be no match when your own gov't starts to
mow your down with 1 billion hollow-point bullets in the coming riots
and anarchy.

This is more bullets then your own army used in your illegal so-called
"war" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your own gov't is preparing for a war against you. Apparently, they've
got 3 bullets for each of you.

If they only have 3 bullets for each of us, I am not worried. I do not know
the number now, but a while back it was about 2 million bullets shot for
each person hit by the military.