Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

" wrote in
:

On 15 Aug 2012 12:51:07 GMT, Han wrote:

Jack wrote in :

On 8/14/2012 7:49 PM, HeyBub wrote:
It is a federal crime for a non-citizen to vote for a federal
office.

It's a federal crime to break into our country and be here
illegally, and the Feds ignore that crime as well...

Agriculture as we know it would cease if we didn't have illegal aliens
harvesting ... Guess who hires them

It wouldn't cease at all. It might get more expensive, or, *perhaps*
Congress could come up with some great idea to allow *legal* seasonal
workers. Legalizing and regulating; what a concept. Nah, then it
would be too hard to get them to vote.

Yes it would get much more expensive. Much more equitable to the workers
as well. And I would be hugely in favor of legalizing immigrant workers,
of course with some regulation. That's how I got here after all. Fill
out the paperwork ...

--
Best regards
Han