Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

Jack wrote in :

On 8/14/2012 8:05 PM, Han wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in

Didn't look at the link, sorry. Wasn't FL contested a few years back
because of "hanging chads" or whatever, that delivered the national
election to Bush?

Yes, the chads were hanging because the democrats were trying to punch
too f***ing many fake cards at one time. The voter machine
manufacturer said the machine was designed for one card at a time, and
to get hanging chads and dimpled cards, you would have to try punching
many cards at once. Now the F***ing politicians have gone to
electronic machines so you don't even know who gets the vote you cast,
and checking would be impossible.

Yes I think that voter fraud should be rooted out. Seriously.
Really!

So you are for voter ID, right? Most democrats are against voter ID
even though you can bet they would find a way to get fake voter id's
out to all the dead, felons, illegals and donald ducks they could
find. Of course, with electronic voting, I wonder if voting means
much today as it is.

But how to do that? We would need honest and reliable civil servants
for that, who won't sell a few votes here and there to help the good
candidates. See where I am going? Perhaps the best way would be to
implant an RFID into every legal citizen and making sure his/her vote
gets properly registered. All that socalled privacy and secrecy is
just show. Let's dispense with that. Right?

I think the purple thumb thing would work 100% better than what we
have now. I'd like a finger print thing instead of a voter ID. You
can bet that ain't happening with the crooks in office now.

Yes, I'd like the purple thumb thing too. Get a free coffee with a
purple thumb at Dunkin Donuts!!

And yes, I'm a flaming liberal, but voter fraud is a really bad thing, so
just for the heck of it, let's eliminate the possibility of voter-level
fraud by instituting an ID requirement that is fool-proof right after the
next election, so in 4 years it will be fully established. Once that is
done, we can go after voting fraud at the counting and higher levels ...

Btw, what about the NY Times editorial today?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/15/op...rimination-in-
ohio.html?hp

For the access impaired, let me know whether you want a pdf.

--
Best regards
Han