Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

" wrote in
:

On 14 Aug 2012 15:39:59 GMT, Han wrote:

Jack wrote in :

On 8/13/2012 2:31 PM, Han wrote:

I find it funny that those who say that voter fraud is rampant
never seem to be able to get a link to established facts.

Your kidding, or you get all your info from the government
controlled media (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NY Times etc.)

At least not recent,
documented facts. I have heard the Mayor Daley etc jokes.

Voter fraud is no joke, it got Franken elected to the Minnesota
Senate and ergo socialized medicine foisted on all of the US.

Please read this and you may be enlightened to why you don't get any
"established facts". It is difficult to establish "facts" if you
can't get the wolves to investigate their own duplicity. The facts
that are "established" as in court convictions are not reported much
in the lame stream media.

Any doubts you may have regarding rampant voter fraud should be
erased when you observe how ridiculously hard the crooks fight any
attempt to enact common sense election law reforms to ensure that
our election system is secure, accurate and transparent.

If voter fraud is so rampant, surely you can find some convictions ...

You know, Han, there is this thing called "Google" that you could use
to find such information.

http://specfriggintacular.wordpress....ats-arrested-a
ndor-convicted-of-voter-fraud/

Great link, right? Apart from the fact that there are only a few people
listed, out of millions (I hope) that voted, I was not claiming that
there is rampant voter fraud. Let the claimant show the link. That has
been thrown at me, you know. I'll be the first to want to punish a
fraudulent voter. On the other hand, I became a green card holder and
was disappointed I couldn't vote (and didn't). But I thought it a good
idea to try and become a citizen, and was successful (I think in 1984).

That aside, did you even read what he wrote? How can you claim an
honest election when there are more "votes" counted than there are
registered voters? When there are dead people voting. Get real, Han.

When I tried to look up things like that, I found that there were more
registered voters than eligible voters in some jurisdictions. Obviously
that is ridiculous, and should be investigated and cleaned up. The
number of registered voters is usually about twice the number of votes
cast. In Holland there used to be a duty to come to a polling place with
a financial penalty if you didn't (they would have liked to force you to
vote, but they couldn't very well check whether you filled out the paper
form). I remember that from the few times I had to go vote, and it is
detailed he http://nlkiest.nl/achtergronden/stemplicht/ Sorry, it's
a Dutch page. In 1970 they dispensed with the duty to come and vote. I
still feel it is a citizen's duty to vote.

As I mentioned before in NJ you can go and sit in the polling place
(after filling out a form and getting approved) and check up on voters
that come walking in. Not that I will go and do it, but a person could.

--
Best regards
Han