Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default More On The Gibson Guitar Fine For Wood Use

On 8/13/2012 2:31 PM, Han wrote:

I find it funny that those who say that voter fraud is rampant never seem
to be able to get a link to established facts.

Your kidding, or you get all your info from the government controlled
media (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NY Times etc.)

At least not recent,
documented facts. I have heard the Mayor Daley etc jokes.

Voter fraud is no joke, it got Franken elected to the Minnesota Senate
and ergo socialized medicine foisted on all of the US.

Please read this and you may be enlightened to why you don't get any
"established facts". It is difficult to establish "facts" if you can't
get the wolves to investigate their own duplicity. The facts that are
"established" as in court convictions are not reported much in the lame
stream media.

Any doubts you may have regarding rampant voter fraud should be erased
when you observe how ridiculously hard the crooks fight any attempt to
enact common sense election law reforms to ensure that our election
system is secure, accurate and transparent.

--
Jack
A.C.O.R.N: For Democrats that just can't vote often enough...