Posted to uk.d-i-y
Percy Percy is offline

Default Non-contact Infrared thermometer

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012, "Phamer" writ:

This newsgroup used to be a place where useful information was
available to those in need of help with DIY problems or projects but,
the pathetic childlike attempts to belittle others simply ruins it for
everyone.

Is it envy or the need to show how big they are that drives the small
core of attackers on this newsgroup? Why don't you all ignore the
TROLLS and if you disagree with what someone posts either ignore it or
respond constructively and move on to something more interesting and
productive.

I know my post will attract the same pathetic bullying responses from
the same small minded, ignorant people but, I rest easy in the
knowledge that the sane, intelligent users of this newsgroup will agree
with my sentiments.

Totally agree with your comments. A voice of sanity at last. I kill-file
the muppets but people insist on quoting them so I end up seeing the
drivel they write anyway :0(