Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default Non-contact Infrared thermometer

On 13/08/12 09:45, Phamer wrote:
On 11/08/2012 13:28, Steve Firth wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:

I've been a ****ed over fool for a hell of a lot longer than that. I'm a
card carrying ****wit.

We know Wodney, we know. You've been told to FOAD by more famous people
than I. What stops you taking the excellent advice that you have been
given?

I, for one, am losing the will to live. Why do you people seem to
delight in ruining the enjoyment of serious readers and posters to this
and other newsgroups by continuously engaging in petty attacks on
others? It is behaviour more suited to the school playground and it is
boring.

This particular thread was of great interest to me personally but, yet
again, it is being ruined and useful posts on the subject will now be
lost amongst the purile postings of those hell-bent on showing how small
their minds really are!

This newsgroup used to be a place where useful information was available
to those in need of help with DIY problems or projects but, the pathetic
childlike attempts to belittle others simply ruins it for everyone.

Is it envy or the need to show how big they are that drives the small
core of attackers on this newsgroup? Why don't you all ignore the TROLLS
and if you disagree with what someone posts either ignore it or respond
constructively and move on to something more interesting and productive.

I know my post will attract the same pathetic bullying responses from
the same small minded, ignorant people but, I rest easy in the knowledge
that the sane, intelligent users of this newsgroup will agree with my
sentiments.

+1

--
djc