Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Serious Question for leftists - revisited

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 08:01:44 -0500, amdx
wrote:

On 8/11/2012 5:15 PM, John Fields wrote:
On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:37:07 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:16:15 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

This is your third post here, and while you say: "I suggest Mr.
Thompson use "political" internet groups for political statements and
"electronic" internet groups for electronics.", you seem to be at odds
with your suggestion since you've posted nothing electronic,
preferring, it seems, recrimination and political rant.

Please, John, Don't troll feed yet another schmuck.

...Jim Thompson

---
You choose to ignore the troll schmucks by killfiling them and letting
them live on, out of sight, while my intent isn't to feed them, but to
convince them that it's in their best interest to move on to a less
abusive environment.

Golly, can you help out rec.boats ?

X'man is the most obnoxious troll I have seen on any group.

Mikek :-)

---
Thanks, - adjusts cape - I'm on my way!

--