Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Serioous Question for leftists - revisited

First: "He's not only a newbie puke, he's a gmail loser..."

I use gmail as my public email; all others are somewhat to completely
private.

Second: "Damn hypocrite. First YOU post political crap, then YOU damn
someone else for doing the same thing."

mia coupla! I replied to a challenge from Mr. Thompson falsely thinking
his was a serious query. Looking back, since the question was a few
months old, perchance Mr. Thompson did not see the answer I gave;
perchance Mr. Thompson cannot actually reply in a cogent way. So far,
all I've seen from Mr. Thompson and others is derisive drivel. The two
examples are argued by legal scholars and law students incessantly. My
"political crap" consequences are clearly political crap!

After looking at a few other of Mr. Thompson's missives, I did indeed
post my own "political crap". My "political crap" was a genuine query
directed to Mr. Thompson. In the past (10, 15, ??? years), per a
suggestion from Don Lancaster, I used some of Mr. Thompson's ideas
relative to a PostScript engine from an old HP printer. I've read some
of his posts that were thought provoking, but then he insists on adding
orthogonal political items. Last year he was bemoaning "global
warming". Clearly, Mr. Thompson knows nothing about atmospheric
chemistry or physics. Most people don't ostentate on subjects of which
they are ignorant. If you had a tumor, and one doctor said 'don't
worry' and ninety nine others said something should be done, most people
would tend to listen more closely to the ninety nine. Thus, I made my
own "political crap" post.

Third: "I suggest you learn to use kill filters instead, newbie
puke."

While my degrees are in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and my
advanced degrees are in Physics and Chemistry, I'm not a "newbie".
I've lurked here for years; I post rarely. I'm now retired and have
more time to "lurk".

Though I speak numerous computer programming langauges, I've not found a
good way to "filter" political crap. As I said in my original post, I
respect Mr. Thompson's electronic knowledge; in many areas, it is far
greater than my own. I do not want to "filter out" Mr. Thompson as he
posts many relevant replies to various questions; many of his own
queries are interesting as well. In the past, I've visited his web
site; both as a professional and as an individual. The problem is that
he seems to inject political crap where doing so detracts from his
"electronic" reply. The "electronic" portion of posts are usually
cogent and weighty. The "political crap" make him look vapid or lumpen;
clearly not his intent.

Larry
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:25:30 -0400, "Lawrance A. Schneider"
wrote:

[...]

---
This is your third post here, and while you say: "I suggest Mr.
Thompson use "political" internet groups for political statements and
"electronic" internet groups for electronics.", you seem to be at odds
with your suggestion since you've posted nothing electronic,
preferring, it seems, recrimination and political rant.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Please, John, Don't troll feed yet another schmuck.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

This is your third post here, and while you say: "I suggest Mr.
Thompson use "political" internet groups for political statements and
"electronic" internet groups for electronics.", you seem to be at odds
with your suggestion since you've posted nothing electronic,
preferring, it seems, recrimination and political rant.

Please, John, Don't troll feed yet another schmuck.

...Jim Thompson

---
You choose to ignore the troll schmucks by killfiling them and letting
them live on, out of sight, while my intent isn't to feed them, but to
convince them that it's in their best interest to move on to a less
abusive environment.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

This is your third post here, and while you say: "I suggest Mr.
Thompson use "political" internet groups for political statements and
"electronic" internet groups for electronics.", you seem to be at odds
with your suggestion since you've posted nothing electronic,
preferring, it seems, recrimination and political rant.

Please, John, Don't troll feed yet another schmuck.

...Jim Thompson

---
You choose to ignore the troll schmucks by killfiling them and letting
them live on, out of sight, while my intent isn't to feed them, but to
convince them that it's in their best interest to move on to a less
abusive environment.

When the civil war comes, I will seek them out and.... ;-)

Right now I just ignore them. This minute (just taken) my BP is
103/57 after having just had a nice Italian Cioppino and sharing a
bottle of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, so I don't let them get under my
skin, for, someday, I will collect... every schmuck that has attempted
in the past to wound me has paid dearly for the attempt.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Serious Question for leftists - revisited

wrote:

This is your third post here, and while you say: "I suggest Mr.
Thompson use "political" internet groups for political statements and
"electronic" internet groups for electronics.", you seem to be at odds
with your suggestion since you've posted nothing electronic,
preferring, it seems, recrimination and political rant.

Please, John, Don't troll feed yet another schmuck.

...Jim Thompson

---
You choose to ignore the troll schmucks by killfiling them and letting
them live on, out of sight, while my intent isn't to feed them, but to
convince them that it's in their best interest to move on to a less
abusive environment.

Golly, can you help out rec.boats ?

X'man is the most obnoxious troll I have seen on any group.

Mikek :-)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

This is your third post here, and while you say: "I suggest Mr.
Thompson use "political" internet groups for political statements and
"electronic" internet groups for electronics.", you seem to be at odds
with your suggestion since you've posted nothing electronic,
preferring, it seems, recrimination and political rant.

Please, John, Don't troll feed yet another schmuck.

...Jim Thompson

---
You choose to ignore the troll schmucks by killfiling them and letting
them live on, out of sight, while my intent isn't to feed them, but to
convince them that it's in their best interest to move on to a less
abusive environment.

Golly, can you help out rec.boats ?

X'man is the most obnoxious troll I have seen on any group.

Mikek :-)

You don't know how to filter?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

What? and miss out on how stupid the opposition can be!
It's like watching Debbie Wasserman Shultz.
Mikek
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Debbie certainly IS a hoot, but she doesn't post on Usenet ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

This is your third post here, and while you say: "I suggest Mr.
Thompson use "political" internet groups for political statements and
"electronic" internet groups for electronics.", you seem to be at odds
with your suggestion since you've posted nothing electronic,
preferring, it seems, recrimination and political rant.

Please, John, Don't troll feed yet another schmuck.

...Jim Thompson

---
You choose to ignore the troll schmucks by killfiling them and letting
them live on, out of sight, while my intent isn't to feed them, but to
convince them that it's in their best interest to move on to a less
abusive environment.

Someday a statue will be erected in your honour.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

This is your third post here, and while you say: "I suggest Mr.
Thompson use "political" internet groups for political statements and
"electronic" internet groups for electronics.", you seem to be at odds
with your suggestion since you've posted nothing electronic,
preferring, it seems, recrimination and political rant.

Please, John, Don't troll feed yet another schmuck.

...Jim Thompson

---
You choose to ignore the troll schmucks by killfiling them and letting
them live on, out of sight, while my intent isn't to feed them, but to
convince them that it's in their best interest to move on to a less
abusive environment.

Golly, can you help out rec.boats ?

X'man is the most obnoxious troll I have seen on any group.

Mikek :-)

---
Thanks, - adjusts cape - I'm on my way!

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Dynamic dildo to the rescue.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:23:07 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

This is your third post here, and while you say: "I suggest Mr.
Thompson use "political" internet groups for political statements and
"electronic" internet groups for electronics.", you seem to be at odds
with your suggestion since you've posted nothing electronic,
preferring, it seems, recrimination and political rant.

Please, John, Don't troll feed yet another schmuck.

...Jim Thompson

---
You choose to ignore the troll schmucks by killfiling them and letting
them live on, out of sight, while my intent isn't to feed them, but to
convince them that it's in their best interest to move on to a less
abusive environment.

Someday a statue will be erected in your honour.

---
Snotty.

The Chihuahua in you begs for unwarranted recognition.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]