Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Another annoyance

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 05:50:49 -0400, Tom Biasi
wrote:

On 8/9/2012 8:23 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:25:56 -0400, Tom Biasi
wrote:

On 8/9/2012 7:16 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 18:38:46 -0400, Tom Biasi
wrote:

On 8/9/2012 6:16 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 13:47:17 -0700, "Mr.CRC"
wrote:

Tom Biasi wrote:

Feel better?

Yes.

:-D

I felt better just reading Mr.CRC's rant ;-)

And I agree with him. Microsoft is becoming an arm of the nanny state
:-(

...Jim Thompson

I also agree but my suggestion may help.

Tom

It did, indeed!! Thanks again!

...Jim Thompson

My pleasure Jim.
No charge. Not that I could get anything anyway :-)

Tom

Where do you lurk? I could spring for beer or wine if I'm in your
location.

...Jim Thompson

Thanks for the offer but I'm in Jersey.

My condolences ;-) I've been known to be on Long Island from
time-to-time... in fact it's looking likely again, since I recently
showed up the engineering staff of a certain company out there by
single-handedly designing all the analog portions of a chip (*) that
came up working perfectly... no re-spin required.

(*) uP courtesy of Cadence.

...Jim Thompson

We just sent down some one to Long Island the other day and most
likely one of us will be there again sometime next week..

Not that I am a big fan of going to Long Island however, when you need
an irradiation beam tube assembly put to gather and picked up, that is
just about the only reason we'd be there.. I really don't like the
terrain there.

Something on a different note, kind of puts a new perspective on how
we got blind sided the last few years.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/H3Az0okaHig?rel=0

Jamie