Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT Aldi Update

"Rod Speed" wrote:
Steve Firth wrote

Have you ever consumed London water Wodney?

Yep, and even someone as stupid as you should have
noticed that countless millions do that every single day.

Who said that they don't?

And bottled water aint the only alternative if you
don't like the water straight from the tap anyway.

Who said it was?

Bought in bulk it can be as low as 19p for two litres and paying for
(the right sort of) water is far better than drinking London tap water.

Thats all you are getting, filtered tap water.

No, you're wrong.

Nope.

Yes your wrong. Completely, totally, demonstrably wrong. You don't know
what water I buy, where it was bottled or what the original source of that
water is. You don't even know the price of bottled water in the UK. You're
an idiot gob****e from the opposite hemisphere.

Here's your chance Wod. Tell me the brand of bottled water that I buy since
you're so confident that you know what it is.

You don't even know what brand I buy

Dont need to at that price, ****wit.

Yes you do. Otherwise you are just flapping your lips.

It probably IS tap water at that price.

Ah, Miserable Mother****er is an expert on everything, again.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

He's dead right there. Its just filtered tap water at that price, stupid.

He and you are both wrong.

Nope.

Your funny, you know that Wod? You don't even know what I buy but your
claiming that you know from across the other side of the world. You really
do have **** for brains.

Here's a clue that you both lack. Buy shrink wraps
of 20 litres to get a better price.

Its still just filtered tap water, ****wit.

No it's not Wodney. No matter how many times you tell your lie it won't
become true.