Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Spice Model Problems?

flipper wrote:

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 00:27:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

flipper wrote:

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 19:12:18 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Fred Abse wrote:

741s suck, period.

Yup. You have to wonder why people use such out-of-date technology.

What else would out of date 'engineers' use? ;-)

The Philbrick K2-W.

Mine is kind of a mustard yellow color, but they are hell on
batteries. ;-)

LOL. Yeah, not exactly 'cell phone' compatible, is it?

I love looking at what people had to work with and what they did with
it. For example, here is what very well might be the first 'large
screen TV', and plasma no less.

http://www.earlytelevision.org/bell_labs.html

Can you imagine being the poor schmuck who had to had wire that
display commutator?

And, considering how people love to bitch about, so called, "planned
obsolescence" I wonder what the MTBF on that thing was.

News flash: "Two-Way Television Closes Two-Mile gap." Holy Hannah! 2
miles!

I just love the title of this 1928 article: "Television Perfected at
Last." http://www.earlytelevision.org/tv_perfected.html

And in this 1930 article they've done color. I mean, what else is
there? http://www.earlytelevision.org/bell_labs_booklet.html

Makes the Philbrick look downright science fictiony, doesn't it?

At least they survived.