Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default OT Aldi Update

On Thursday, 9 August 2012 07:57:11 UTC+1, Steve Firth wrote:

Logic failure from you again. The Italians make decent pizza, they don't

use pizza stones to do so. This should tell anyone with more than a

single brain cell (ie not you) that they are pointless expenditure.

Since I was actually talking about using a 'pizza stone' for the making of bread, your reply and subsequent rants come across to me like more examples of you trying to pick arguments and indulge in one-upmanship for the sake of it... business as usual, in fact ;-)

J^n