Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Aldi Update

MM wrote:
On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 23:19:28 +0100, Frank Erskine
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 12:58:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

SWMBOS nice baking stone cracked the first time it was put in an oven...

Perhaps uneven heating in the oven. Is/was it a fan oven?

I've only ever put my pizza stone (a huge one) into a *cold* oven,
then heated it slowly as the oven heats up.

MM

well thats not possible with an aga.

--
Ineptocracy