Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Aldi Update

Steve Firth wrote
MM wrote
Steve Firth wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
NT wrote

It always puzzles me that so many people pay totally OTT
for various branded low quality shampoos and conditioners
rather than use something decent for a fraction the price.

What I find strange is those obviously not
flush with cash buying lots of bottled water.

When I have to live in London I buy lots of bottled water.

More fool you.

Bought in bulk it can be as low as 19p for two litres and paying for
(the right sort of) water is far better than drinking London tap water.

That’s all you are getting, filtered tap water.

It probably IS tap water at that price.

Ah, Miserable Mother****er is an expert on everything, again.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

He's dead right there. Its just filtered tap water at that price, stupid.