Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone[_2_] Dave Balderstone[_2_] is offline

Default Fixing crap

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

Yabbut, was it the original chairs or the new BaldyMade(tm) chairs
which were OOS? Did the covers fit the unsquares?

Looks like the originals were screwed into place, racked to accommodate
the OOS chairs (which are fully upholstered except for base and legs)
and then the angle braces were glued in.

Which is essentially what I'm going to do once I stain and topcoat the
new wood.

This is the second go-round with this client/supplier. The people
working at the apartment complex now call me "The Chair Guy".

"BaldyMade(tm)"... I like it. grin

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com