Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default Fixing crap

In article , John
Grossbohlin wrote:

Cutting into Mike Holme's project set are we? ;~)

The jackasses who built the stuff he's fixing in Ontario have now moved
to Saskatchewan. A buddy of mine won't hire anyone onto his crew if
they say they came from Toronto and area.

So you couldn't rack the chairs square with some big clamps? ;~)

I'm gonna bring out the big Bessies and see how much give there is, but
I'm afraid I'll hear cracking noises if I do.

Neither case surprises me... !

"Why do it right when it can be done over?"

--
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it." -- G.B. Shaw