Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Aldi Update

Martin Brown wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
NT wrote

It always puzzles me that so many people pay totally OTT for various
branded low quality shampoos and conditioners rather than use something
decent for a fraction the price.

What I find strange is those obviously not flush with cash buying lots of
bottled water.

Perhaps they have had their water supply disconnected...

There can't be that many of those.

I tend to agree that supermarket produce can vary in true quality in a way
that is not related to either price or claimed "quality" labelling. Their
fresh fish stalls are entertaining since sometimes some of the fish is
obviously well past its best if you know what to look for.

Other classics are the over packaged over priced Organic(TM) produce that
they stock to rip off the worried well and other hypochondriacs.

And all the vitamin ****, particularly with yanks.