Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT Aldi Update

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article
,
NT wrote:
It always puzzles me that so many people pay totally OTT for various
branded low quality shampoos and conditioners rather than use
something decent for a fraction the price.

What I find strange is those obviously not flush with cash buying lots of
bottled water.

When I have to live in London I buy lots of bottled water. Bought in bulk
it can be as low as 19p for two litres and paying for (the right sort of)
water is far better than drinking London tap water.

You need to define better.
The tap water is almost certainly safer than the bottled water.
It may well taste different, nothing a cheap filter and an overnight stop in
the fridge couldn't fix.