Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default OT Aldi Update

In article
,
NT wrote:
It always puzzles me that so many people pay totally OTT for various
branded low quality shampoos and conditioners rather than use
something decent for a fraction the price.

What I find strange is those obviously not flush with cash buying lots of
bottled water.

Perhaps they have had their water supply disconnected...

I tend to agree that supermarket produce can vary in true quality in a
way that is not related to either price or claimed "quality" labelling.
Their fresh fish stalls are entertaining since sometimes some of the
fish is obviously well past its best if you know what to look for.

Other classics are the over packaged over priced Organic(TM) produce
that they stock to rip off the worried well and other hypochondriacs.

Regards,
Martin Brown