Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default schools backup power

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The craftsmanship built into a lot of the old gear would be hard to
duplicate today with the corporate pencil pushers involved but IC
chips and surface mount components of commercial and military grade
quality and construction makes for some very reliable gear. ^_^

My hobby was restoring old test equipment, and the occasional high
end radio. My last job was building $80,000 telemetry receivers.