Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Fine, try GUN CONTROL

Stormin Mormon wrote:

We'd be a lot safer, if the common man were also armed. The criminals seem
to be armed, regardless of any laws.

How about if we require all adults to be armed, and just make it illegal to
shoot other people?

Free AK47s & ammo for gang bangers? Armed dopeheads? people with a
violent history too? No thanks. There is a segment of any population
that can't safely handle any weapon.

Hell, require gang members to go to police target ranges and receive
marksmanship training so they won't hit innocent bystanders when they
decide to shoot each other. ^_^

TDD