Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default schools backup power

On 8/7/2012 1:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 09:24:04 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:33:58 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I made my living off it for several decades. A 6GH8A retailed for
$3.95 through most of the '70s. I bought them by the box of 100 for 39
cents each, on sale. ;-)

I wonder about availability now, perhaps Russian or Chinese suppliers? O_o

NOS tubes are readily available. It looks like I have 20 NOS 6GH8A
left in my stash: http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/Eptub.html

Link Saved for a rainy day with a bad tube!!!

Crawl the site for other electronics parts.

Cool!

If you ever have the need..Ive got a ****load...many gigs of electronic
equipment manuals in ebook formats. DVD(s) full. If you want
any/all..let me know. I can copy them over to a hard drive and send you
the drive. Got lots of smaller drives so I can load one up for you and
mail it to you. Several dozen Tektronix manuals (or more) etc etc etc

And of course I have many many gigs of scifi, mil fiction, etc etc

Gunner

Would you call yourself a Giga-Geek? ^_^

TDD