Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Beginners Poly Application/Tack Cloth question

Bill wrote:

Making a "$100 honing strop" was mostly about getting a lesson--and I
was a benefactor of several excellent ones besides what I learned
myself! My favorite part was using my Nicholson rasp for the first time.
I'll post a pic after I glue on the leather this week in case anyone
would care to see the result. Thank you for your help!

Bill

I posted 3 pics of my honing strong on my website in case anyone would
like to see it before I start mucking it up! ; ) One of them includes
a picture of a tool roll I started last spring.

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

Bill