Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Where did we leave off, yesterday?

To keep the subject lines consistent with the message body.

I see no irony, at all.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"misanthrope" wrote in message
On 8/7/2012 7:03 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
It doesn't much matter, if the subject lines are consistent with the text
body.

So then why do you keep changing the subject lines??

You can also group the messages by date sent, and that makes fairly
good sense.

It's ironic that you recommend that we can 'group messages by sent
date', but you complain about how you don't like to have to scroll down
to see the most recent text in a thread post. Do you recognize the
irony here?