TeamCasa

Default 14" bandsaw

I don't see them listed as a exhibitor. Good thing.

I have seen the Grizz - I'd pass. Life is to short to buy cheap tools. My
late Father-in-law, was a tightwad. I decided that the Grizz TS was going
to be just as good as the Unisaw. I traveled up to Apple Valley to put it
together for him. After hours of, fighting this pile of junk, rethreading
un-tapped holes, replacing cheap bolts that snapped with little effort, ect.
I finally got it working and *close* to level and square. We let it run for
a few minutes to settle in the he ran a few pieces thru to test its' power.
Well then the motor started to make noise, then more noise, then smoke!

He sent it back, bought the Unisaw, used it for five years. Now my
brother-in-law uses it at his shop almost daily.
Sorry about the rant but I don't want to hear from you later that you hate
it.

Note to wreak, Save the flames about how you have a Grizz and they are fine.
Just admit you shop at at Harbor Freight and are willing to sacrifice
quality price. Ask yourself, would I be proud to hand this tool down to my
kids?

Dave

"Grant" wrote in message news:WFAfc.8134$L75.239@fed1read06...
Thanks. I might just have to go. Do you think they'll have Grizzly's being
sold there? I called Grizzly and they don't have any in local shops.

that
you have to buy direct.
/Grant