Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OT Aldi Update

On Aug 7, 10:38*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article ,
* *ss wrote:

I suspect that Aldi/Lidl are not in fact own brand but possibly major
brands from other countries and we just dont recognise the brand names.

Do any supermarkets make anything? I'd guess not. They simply have their
own brand put on things from a supplier. Who very likely makes similar for
others.

One example was the own brand baked beans made on exactly the same
production line as a major brand. Difference were such things as the
use of tomato puree rather than fresh tomatoes, and so on.

MBQ