Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Honda Generators

Jim Wilkins wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
My state implemented a rule (not sure if it's a law) that as soon as
a hurricane watch is called, all gas stations along designated
evacuation routes must arrange to top off (to at least 60%) their
storage tanks.

Except in the numerous but small flood-prone areas we evacuate to our
basements. I suppose that's not a common option in the South. You can
live a lot longer on whatever is in your house than what's in your
car.

Oh?

I routinely carry a short-barreled 20-Gauge shotgun and a pistol in my
truck. In the event of SHingTF, more armament and ammunition won't take up
much room.

Usually, he who can put the most metal in the air, wins.