TeamCasa

Default 14" bandsaw

Where in SOCal?
First, There is a woodworking show next weekend at Fairplex. You should be
able to get better than sale price on tools there.

Second, I bounced back and forth over 14" bandsaws before deciding on the
16" Jet. Man, am I glad I did. It was well worth the extra money. (Cry
now, laugh later.) My neighbor has a Delta 14". Good saw, but now comes
over to my shop asking, "Will you resaw this for me?"

With the addition of a new 1"-3tpi blade from a local blade maker, it cuts
like butter. 8/4 - 10"x30" Purpleheart - 3/16" slices- finish to 1/8" -
perfect.
Dave

"Grant" wrote in message newsXnfc.6545$L75.704@fed1read06...
Ok it has been awhile since I posted on usenet. But I used to and it

seems
a good place to seek and share advice.

I am looking to purchase a 14" bandsaw. I'm in Southern California. Any
recommendations or deals in the area here I should consider? I cannot
afford super expensive. It would be great to pick up a used one for less,
but I've searched and it is hard to find a used one.

Thanks,
Grant
vanbokklen At yahoo Dot com