Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default Yes..solar PV is officially still ****

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 22:23:34 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

newshound wrote:

to be fair to NASA now they are not looking for current
life, but for life 3.5 billion years ago

They're not even looking for extinct life this time, they're looking for
evidence that Mars was capable of having supported life ...

Is that life as "we" know it - water, oxygen, MacDonalds, Microsoft,
whatever?

Could there be an entirely different "Martian" form of life to our
"own" elemental structure? That's probably impossible to answer since
we can only make comparisons with what we can mess about with on
"Earth".

Or are we assuming that whatever exists is already represented on
Earth?

--
Frank Erskine