Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Birmingham blizzard of 1993

In article , the-daring-dufas@stinky-
finger.net says...

On 8/6/2012 6:14 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Damn Yankees are the ones who are casually driving, and wondering what's
the big problem anyway?

I actually had to dig my car out of a snowbank, something you don't see
down South except in times of Global Warming. ^_^

Girl next door to me actually lost hers. I came out one day and she's
wandering up and down the street looking puzzled. I asked her what was
up and she told me she was looking for her car, (a brand new Cosworth
Vega). After looking for a while we concluded that it had been stolen.
She called the cops, they opened a case, came out and took statements,
she reported it to her insurance, they paid off, she got a new car (I
forget what--it wasn't a Cosworth Vega though). Come spring this
immense snowbank melted and there it was.