Grant

Default 14" Grizzly G0555 vs. Delta 28-276 ?? 14" bandsaw

Thanks Jo,
I've did not know about the Grizzly. Took a look online just now and it
looks like it comes stock with some good features.

The Delta 28-276 that was $399 at Lowes, I'm not sure exactly yet what
features it comes with. It was stickered "made in USA" on it, but I've
searched Google and some were saying that it is overseas made. But the
Delta 28-776 seems prefered to the 14" Ridgid by posters here.

But reviews searched on Google here at rec.woodworking praise the guide
assembly on the Delta.

Anyone here want to chime in on the Delta 28-276 vs. the Grizzly G0555? Or
even vs. the 14" Ridgid that is at Home Depot?

Thanks,
Grant