Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Honda Generators

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:01:34 -0400, "Jim Wilkins" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 17:59:22 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Really? I spent a month in a local school during and after a
hurricane. Their diesel generator was still running when I left.
That's
different from an ice storm, but I haven't seen a public school
without
a large power plant in over 25 years.

I've never seen one *WITH* one. If it's not safe for the kiddies on
the
street, they're closed.

Here in the First World the main roads will be clear enough for fire
trucks and school buses within two days max. Snow plows and bucket
loaders push the fallen trees aside.

Um, that's my point.